Community Policing

To report an incident: 101
Report on-line here

For serious crime call: 999

For non-emergency incidents you can now text Kent Police on 60066

For general enquiries contact the police on 01732 529911
or email

For Kent Police Rural Team West Division call 07580236308  

Please report any incidents of Anti-social behaviour to Tonbridge and Malling Borough Council either through their on-line reporting service or by phone 01732 844522. For more infomation on our Neighbourhood policing go to Kent Police Website

Crime figures can be found here 

Kent Police & Crime Commissioners newsletter 

Your local PCSO

Useful Websites


Trading Standards

For information about protecting the interests of Kent consumers and businesses click here



Neighbourhood Watch

To join a scheme in West Kent contact



News in Kent

To view Tonbridge & Malling's Community Safety Partnership website click here



Police and Crime Commissioner

Kent Police and Crime Commissioner's website