Bar Assistants £8.50 per hour
Kings Hill Community Centre – Kings Hill
£8.50 per hour Evenings and Weekends (shifts notified in advance)
Kings Hill Community Centre is seeking to appoint a small, friendly team of casual bar staff to serve our party function customers.
Kings Hill Community Centre hosts licensed functions on Friday and Saturday evenings for up to 250 people.
We are looking for staff to work in our Community Centre in Kings Hill assisting with the running of a small bar.
· Assisting with setting up and closing bar
· Serving drinks to customers
· Keeping bar area clean and tidy at all times
· Handling cash and using the till system
· Maintaining stock levels and keeping wastage to a minimum
· Other duties as directed by the Bar Supervisor
All applicants must:
• Have great communication skills and be well presented.
• Be over 18 years old.
• Have experience in a similar role.
If you would like to join the team please contact David Lingard, Facilities and IT Manager, to request an application form email@example.com or call 01732 870382.