KCC Consultation - Expansion Of To Tunbridge Wells Grammar School For Boys
Published: 31 October 2019
Kent County Council are seeking views on a proposal to expand Tunbridge Wells Grammar School for Boys by increasing the Published Admission Number (PAN) from 210 places to 300 places, facilitated by the establishment of a satellite of the school on the Wildernesse site in Sevenoaks from September 2021.
The public consultation will run for a period of 6 weeks from 28th October 2019 and will conclude at midday on 6th December 2019.
There are a number of ways to give us your views on this proposal:
* A ‘drop-in’ information session at the Tunbridge Wells Grammar School for Boys on the 12th November at 6.30pm to 8.00pm. This will provide an opportunity to ask questions and complete a response form.
* A Public Meeting will be held in the Hall of the Grammar provision on the Wildernesse site on the 20th November at 6.30pm to 8.00pm. This will provide an opportunity to ask questions and complete a response form.
* By sending the response form by post to Ian Watts, West 11, Worrall House, 30 Kings Hill Avenue, Kings Hill, Kent ME19 4AE by midday on 6th December 2019
* Hand your response form into the school office at Tunbridge Wells Grammar School for Boys, St John’s Road, Tunbridge Wells TN4 9XB by midday on 6th December 2019
* By emailing your comments to: email@example.com