The Phase 3 Planning Application has been approved
Please click here to view Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council's meeting minutes.
The Phase 3 permission has been formally granted by Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council following lengthy negotiations to agree planning conditions and other obligations. Details of the application can be found on the TMBC website here
As part of the Phase 3 outline application there are a number of obligations and planning conditions including:
- The safeguarding of a site for a place of worship and memorial garden – this site is on where the tennis courts are located on Gibson Drive. The tennis courts will be moved elsewhere on Kings Hill or the Kings Hill Sports Park. Details of the relocated site will be subject to a full planning application to be submitted by the developers to TMBC sometime in the future
- Additional sports facilities (pitches, courts and trim trail) at the Kings Hill Sports Park
- A youth outdoor recreational facility such as a skate park or similar – subject to further public consultation
- New allotments
- Extension to the Community Centre subject to further consultation
- Contribution to extend the new third primary school on Kings Hill
- Bus service improvements
- Additional parks, gardens, amenity open space and playgrounds
- Pedestrian crossing on Tower View near the Asda roundabout
- Strategic pedestrian, equestrian and cycle links
- 112 Affordable housing units
For full details please see the relevant documents on the TMBC website.